Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MD FINDS

Options
  • 10-07-2014 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all just found this site and have been reading with interest, the law is an ass as far as I can see. It,s always the same a certain few spoil it for the rest. Yes I would love to find something of great worth who would,nt but more importantly I would love it to be on display with my name attached as the finder for all to see, something that is lost in times a past and found years later is fantastic. Look at uk and other countries where great finds have been made , what found them but MDER,S and if it wer,nt for them they may be lost for all times. Once again the law is an ass as usual. I found 1780 gold soverign is this treasure or just a lost coin not interested in money value as I do know its worth but hell it did bring a smile to my face when I pulled it up and cleaned the dirt off it. was found in co clare middle of a field with no sites of interest for miles around

Comments

Advertisement