Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting GEM in UCC September 2014

Options
  • 05-06-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys! :) just wondering if anyone is anticipating starting in ucc this September based on ye'r gamsat results.. anyone have any information or ideas about accommodation or looking for a roomie??? :) I realise it's early days but the early bird and what not... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 NCOL

cheery92 wrote: »
    Hey guys! :) just wondering if anyone is anticipating starting in ucc this September based on ye'r gamsat results.. anyone have any information or ideas about accommodation or looking for a roomie??? :) I realise it's early days but the early bird and what not... :)

Hey try ringing the Accomodation office in UCC or check out their listings online. If you don't want student Accomodation then try daft!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cheery92

Great thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭livk

Hi! I'm also looking for somewhere to live, starting in september but undergrad med. I'm 26, though. So trying to find GEM students who might want a housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cheery92

There seems to be a lot of talk about dennehys cross and sheares from what I can gather! there's surprising little info online about it! Trying to suss it all out now! Think I'll go for a postgrad student accommodation office as opposed to a house though when I don't know anyone doing the course, let the fates decide! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48 GOING4BROKE

Hey all. Congrats on the offers! We (two GEM 3's) are looking to rent out two rooms. The house is less then 5 minutes walking from Brookfield health science complex and 15 minutes from Cork University Hospital. It's on St. Claires avenue just off college road if you want to have a look.
    Please contact me at nokeeffe1 @ gmail . com if you have any queries. I can forward you on pictures of the place or any other information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 JenMol

cheery92 wrote: »
    There seems to be a lot of talk about dennehys cross and sheares from what I can gather! there's surprising little info online about it! Trying to suss it all out now! Think I'll go for a postgrad student accommodation office as opposed to a house though when I don't know anyone doing the course, let the fates decide! :D

Hi

Somehow ended up in this conversation by accident. I just noticed how you're looking for PostGrad accommodation and saw how you mentioned Dennehys Cross. I am a postgrad student also well I am starting a PhD in September and was also looking at the apartments in Dennehys Cross. I'm guessing you're talking about Orchard Gardens? Sheares Gate accommodation is booked out because I've been trying to get Postgrad accommodation with the last month. Anyways I just thought I'd ask if you were thinking of Orchard Gardens because the only apartments advertised are 2/3 bedrooms if you were looking for a flat mate.

Advertisement