Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French lessons/ English lessons

Options
  • 10-07-2014 8:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I'm looking for a French guy/girl in Cork city that needs to learn English and in turn is able to teach me French - maybe a half and hour speaking English half an hour speaking French type of situation! Once a week if possible.

If anyone knows somebody who might be interested, or someone who is French and would like to get involved please let me know.

Lauren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 French Language Swap

Hi Lauren,

you might be interested in this - it's a French / English language exchange. We meet on Mondays at 8pm in Electric, 41 South Mall.

We get a good mix of French native speakers and Irish people there each week. We're on Facebook and Twitter - /corkfrench

Advertisement