Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini III

Options
  • 07-12-2012 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭

When is the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini going to come out? Its in most of the network shops but I am with vodafone, rather get from the network rather than get it online. Anyone have an idea when it might come in by vodafone? I'm getting fed up waiting!

Is it worth holding out for it, taking ages for it to arrive in vodafone shops compared to the other networks they have had them in for the past two weeks at least! Not fair! :( Surely they get them in before Christmas, waiting till after Christmas be not on!

Would I be better off with the Samsung Galaxy S2 II instead? Be a better smartphone than the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini? Is there much of a difference in their size, they easy to carry in a handbag/pocket/hold?

Advertisement