Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

meteor release account app

Options
  • 27-01-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

just got a text from meteor for an application to manage your account. Just go to this address on your phone. https://meteor.puca.com//

A lot of people were looking for this. Has your account details and the amount of minutes text and data you have used and your last bill amount. Handy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭allen175

nice, i just downloaded it and im getting an invalid login.

the meteor site itself is taking years to load.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

it worked perfectly for me just before posting.... checking there now and im getting invalid login... weird

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭allen175

well they sent a text out to all android users so im sure that they a flooding their system causing it to crash.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Invalid login.

Joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Folks this app has been available for over 3 weeks. Its been working with no issues all along although first log on takes a while so be patient.

Its missing a few bits like web text and I think it should tell you how many texts you have remaining on the home screen. Other than that its not bad. Still think MAC (Mobile Account Checker) is better

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It's useless for PAYG customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭dlm

Wont work with eMobile, boo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

It caused my desire to disconnect from the internet, when I tried disabling and enabling the internet it still wouldnt work even on edge it would not connect. Eventually had to reboot the phone. I uninstalled immediately... Avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭albob

Working for me (HTC Desire) for the last month or so. Not perfect but does the job. No phone crashes because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

It's be nicer as a widget

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

It's saying item cannot be found

I have been on to PUCA developer team - I have this on Desire but friend cant find it on her Wildfire - anyone else have that issue

the developers have come back to say they will retest but I would have presumed they would have ensured it works on any and all of the Android phones Meteor sell - thats kind of the point of the app:(

yep i have a wildfire and its telling me that item cannot be fouund.

you would have thought they would have made it for all the phones. i would imagine its to old screen size thing again.

Puca got back to me and they said they will have a fix for the wildfire next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Nice to see it there, hopefully it'll be developed a bit more. Badly needs a widget, or at the very least, have txt, call and data balance on the front page...

Puca devs just got back to me to say that the app should now be available for more phones including the Wildfire. As I dont have the Wildfire to hand (friend wont be visiting again till next week and they have the phone) then if anyone has success in using it on a Wildfire let us know :cool:

yep its on the wildfire.

not a pretty app at all.

i put a bookmark shortcut on the homepage of the account summary page.
    Its quicker and more concise,.

Advertisement