Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LiPo Charger

Options
  • 07-09-2014 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

hey looking for a cheap lipo charger let me know what u have pics and prices below please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭benjamo101

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

I got one spare i could sell.

its for a a 7.4 lipo. Could let it go for €15 collected. based in Dublin City during the day or Swords North Dublin in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Check my thread, I have a lipo pocket charger (will do both types of lipos), only €10. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=92126378#post92126378

hey guys, rob do you have a photo with just the charger in it? its kinda hard to pick it out. thanks

benjamo101 wrote: »
    hey guys, rob do you have a photo with just the charger in it? its kinda hard to pick it out. thanks

This is exactly what it looks like. If needs be I can get more pics to show you the condition of the charger (not a scratch on it though so looks the exact same as below)

etronix-pocket-charger.jpg

• Advertisement

hey sorry i completly forgot about this post, still looking to sell

benjamo101 wrote: »
    hey sorry i completly forgot about this post, still looking to sell

Yup sure am. €10 meet up or can post for an extra €5.

bump cash waiting

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Bumping within 24 hours of last post on thread.....Warning issued.

• Advertisement
Advertisement