Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pistol grip

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,748 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have a black SRC M4 grip or OD G&G M4 grip, both come with the base plate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

Any chance of selling just the plate and screws on their own or even without the screws ?

For what make of pistol grip do you want the base plate for ???????????????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

Bally2k14 wrote: »
    Looking for either the plate of a m4 pistol grip or the whole pistol grip I included plate, money waiting any colour preferable Multicam currently looking for this set also.

http://www.airsoftguns.ie/grips-handguard/2317-magpul-multicam-replacement-kit.html

Hi
    If you are interested I have a Multi cam CTR stock and Multi cam PTS MOE handguard second hand, no grip for a very reasonable 30 Euro + postage (less than half price of new from airsoftguns.ie) :)

DeBurca wrote: »
    For what make of pistol grip do you want the base plate for ???????????????????

Does this help at all ?
    It looks exactly like this
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/310895/320601.jpg
    http://prntscr.com/4kvt6m

• Advertisement

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    Hi
    If you are interested I have a Multi cam CTR stock and Multi cam PTS MOE handguard second hand, no grip for a very reasonable 30 Euro + postage (less than half price of new from airsoftguns.ie) :)

Sorry il have to hold off for now as ive just spent around 100e on upgrades but il try and get back to you as im definately interested, Thanks :)

Bump, Deburca im not sure how to check what the name of the pistol grip is so I dont know what its called. But the pics I sent up there ^^ Might help ?

I have an ICS base plate that might suit you

aemds7.jpg

I have an ICS base plate that might suit you

aemds7.jpg

Looks like it would get the job done, how much ?

Looks like it would get the job done, how much ?

€5 should cover a padded envelope + postage

However please be aware that there is often small differences in parts from maker to maker so unless you are using a ICS grip I cannot be 100% certain that it will fit you pistol grip properly

• Advertisement

€5 should cover a padded envelope + postage

However please be aware that there is often small differences in parts from maker to maker so unless you are using a ICS grip I cannot be 100% certain that it will fit you pistol grip properly

Mhmm... maybe we can meet up to make sure, My brother has an apartment right beside the airsoftguns.ie shop in Limerick, Do you live near there ? Otherwise I guess il just have to find out.. :3

Mhmm... maybe we can meet up to make sure, My brother has an apartment right beside the airsoftguns.ie shop in Limerick, Do you live near there ? Otherwise I guess il just have to find out.. :3

Best if you could find out or for a €10 I have a black SRC grip here complete with base plate

Best if you could find out or for a €10 I have a black SRC grip here complete with base plate

I found out that it will almost definitely fit I can do 5e, to pm?

I found out that it will almost definitely fit I can do 5e, to pm?

Deal send me on a PM

Hi

Pics of stock and handguard ?

Pics of stock and handguard ?

here you go.

here you go.

Would the handguard fit a nun chuck battery ?

Alright il get back to you, il probably take it off your hands at some stage :P

Advertisement