Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast in Mallow

Options
  • 04-09-2015 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    We are looking for a place in Mallow that has breakfast in the morning. When googling I find mostly bed and breakfasts. And the restaurants I looked up seemed only to open after 12:30.
    So where in Mallow or surroundings, coming from Cork, would be a good place to have breakfast?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭chickenlittle

The Hibernian Hotel which is on the Main Street has a walk in restaurant which is fine for breakfast. There are a good few coffee shops in the town as well but I wouldn't know which does breakfasts!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Ditto the Hiberian. As well there is a small place in the town centre in the shopping arcade that does, I think, that does breakfast. Failing that, there is always Supermacs on the Limerick road.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

McDonald's also does breakfast and offers a drive-thru: http://mcdonaldsmallow.ie/our-food/breakfast/

Might be handy if you're in a rush. Otherwise, I'd say you'll probably get a better breakfast at the Hibernian.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭Harika

Thanks all, we went to the Hibernian and had a great start into the day. :)

Advertisement