Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls can you help me with ''makeover""?

Options
  • 20-03-2006 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

hey,
    as i trying to get myself out there meeting some nice girls i want to try and get a good dress sense.just wondering what may suit me.im 5 7 skinny dark brown hair and brown eyes.just looking for adivce on styles colours for my build of just any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

A t-shirt and jeans always looks good. If you have dark hair and eyes then you might look well in red or blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

a nice crisp blue shirt, with nice aftershave, are two things i always find sexy about a man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I like slightly baggy jeans (Topman have some cute ones) with a polo shirt, plain hoodie and a jacket. I'm not big on blazers really. Hard to describe what I mean...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

I like jeans/cords, tshirt and a shirt/hoody. you dont have a large build so dont go for things that will swamp you-keep it simple. you can liven it up with bright interesting colours-with dark hair and eyes you can get away with most colours!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I like chinos and hoodies for day time. A nice shirt is good for evenings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Crisp clean shirts with slacks or jeans. Clean haircut and clean shaven makes a v.good impression!
    Oh and shoes / runner HAVE to be spotless!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

shyjoe wrote:
    hey,
    as i trying to get myself out there meeting some nice girls i want to try and get a good dress sense.just wondering what may suit me.im 5 7 skinny dark brown hair and brown eyes.just looking for adivce on styles colours for my build of just any help would be great thanks

How do you dress at the moment? Might be best to build on what you like already rather than a complete overhaul. What are your hobbies, what would you normally wear on a night out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭shyjoe

the lads reckon im mike skinner from the streets cause i have a lot of vintage fred perry tops from the 8o's.im mad into polo shirts before they got big but not the pink,ripped ones u see every guy with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Nah, pink and yellow aswell don't look right on lads.

Advertisement