Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Style

Options
  • 06-05-2011 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

With all the discussion on Kate Middleton in the Royal Wedding thread and interest in the guests, I also thought it would be a great addition to f&a :) Firstly we have the first photo of Kate Middleton since her wedding day shopping in Waitrose in skinny jeans, black flats and a green cardigan, I love her hair straightimage-3-for-kate-middleton-grocery-shopping-a-week-after-royal-wedding-with-prince-william-gallery-8985783.jpg
    image-1-for-kate-middleton-grocery-shopping-a-week-after-royal-wedding-with-prince-william-gallery-992326579.jpg

From Monaco this a recent picture of Charlene Wittstock in Ireland, Love the one shoulder grey dress and Princess Charlotte attending a ball in a lovely lemon dress quite different to her usual look.

Charlene+Wittstock+Serene+Highness+Prince+InLyuze72Kgl.jpg
    charlotte3t.jpg

Queen Rania and Princess Leitizia pictured recently, I think Queen Rania is one of the most beautiful royals with a great fashion sense.
    17801raniadejordaniayla.jpg

Please add your favourite royals and looks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Love the orange dress she wore in 2010...not mad on the the shape of the blue dress but YES for orange!PRINCESS-LETIZIA-ASMA-ALASSAD.jpg

What's your blog Sibylla?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

PM sent :)

Wow love the orange dress Lady may belle, One thing that strikes me about royals is they had to be dress conservatively, It's interesting to see how Queen Rania does it unlike Princess Beatrice and Eugenie.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

Sibylla wrote: »
    PM sent :)

Wow love the orange dress Lady may belle, One thing that strikes me about royals is they had to be dress conservatively, It's interesting to see how Queen Rania does it unlike Princess Beatrice and Eugenie.

Sibylla, would mind PM'ing me your blog as well?

No problem, If anyone wants it pm me :)

Thoughts on Diana's style? Obviously her style was very 80's influenced and she wore quite a lot of boxy jackets, shoulder pads etc. I think she always worked the LBD and some of her evening gowns were stunning. Is she considered a style icon?

001s-dancing-EL0909-trens-princess-diana-26-515.jpg

07m.jpg

Princess%2BDiana%2Bblack%2Bdress.jpg

PrincessDiana31_V_14apr11_rex_b_320x480.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Queen Rania is undoubtedly the most beautiful royal, she is simply exquisite.

I adore practically everything she has ever worn, these are old pics but I wanted to post them here because she is pure perfection for a royal.

queenraniaofjordaningia.jpg

attachmentjv.jpg

attachmentzu.jpg

This dress is a similar shape to Pippa Middletons bridesmaid dress

queenraniaofjordan16.jpg

She always struck me as a Helen of Troy type, I could imagine in ancient times all the other kings and Royals fighting over her :)

• Advertisement

Wow Queen Rania looks stunning especially in the second and last photo. I think in recent times royals haven't been as striking as they are portrayed in the movies. Love her style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

For anyone interested, River Island have a dress which is similar to the dress Kate wore for their engagement announcement.

River Island Dress

604528_main?$hero$

Kate's engagement dress

prince-william-kate-middleton-engagement-announcement-620ac121310.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

0004991f-640.jpg

Hatless, thank god!
    Beautiful colour though.

art-kate2-420x0.jpg

Apparently REISS sold out!

Advertisement