Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are leather pants back in for the girls this winter?

Options
  • 14-07-2007 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

i hope so,the gf might wear the ones i got her in italy:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

cant see it happening anytime soon :s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭shyjoe

aww pity.i know alot og girls hate them but they look great on a nice body

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ninabissett

saw kate moss in a mag wearing them! i'd take the hint if i was kate moss skinny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

I hope that they come back in because I love them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Joe it doesn't matter whether they are in fashion or not, because on the right lady they are always in fashion. They have become a classic. If you have the right look and figure you can pull them off no problem.
    If she has a pair and she's comfortable wearing them in public and she has the figure, then I wouldn't care what's in fashion. A good piece of clothing on someone who can pull it off always looks great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

According to Vogue, leather was very much on the catwalk for this autumn/winter so you can take it leather is back in.

A.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭I-like-eggs,mmm

Don't know if they are.... Not a major fan of them, they scream "ride me, y'arr!!" Please say they're not in fashion....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Leather pants, i need a picture of this. All i have in my head right now is leather underpants.

Leather pants, i need a picture of this. All i have in my head right now is leather underpants.

Ahh the americans call trousers pants for some unknown reason.
    04-002.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

God I hope not, sweaty legs are not my fav look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭shyjoe

girls,
    a nice pair of real leather pants not not cheap fake pair.ye will look fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Leah_K

A pair of well-tailored leather trousers can look (and feel ;) ) great, whether they're "in" or not. Sweaty legs are unpleasant though. So I suppose the winter is perfect. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

There nice, sexy even. I say it's okay to wear them, they mightn't hold too well in our rain though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

shyjoe wrote:
    girls,
    a nice pair of real leather pants not not cheap fake pair.ye will look fine!

Addendum: providing you're skinny. NFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ew the thought of pants like those make me feel claustrophobic :eek:

Ahh you're just a whipper snapper Piste. Nice leather pants on the right lady, hmmnnn tastey.

Not saying you don't have taste Piste - but you're just a wee wan!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

They're gank lookin!

Advertisement