Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

A few juices I'm just not using or just don't get on with. I over bought over the last few weeks and have a tonne to get through besides.

I'll swap for some genuine Grant's vanilla custard, or might go for some banana or vanilla flavours. Or let me know what you got. Looking for around 70ml or so of juice in trade.

6UWaKyf.jpg

Atomized e-liquid strawberry: medium [18mg I think] about 18ml left in a 20ml bottle

Highbrow vapor orange de sangre: Many people love this one, I don't. Used maybe 2ml from the 30ml bottle. 18mg.

Dekang watermelon, 18mg: again, an almost full 30ml bottle.

Will throw in the 5ml or so left over in the 10ml bottle of Liqua chocolate if someone takes all 3 others.

Over €30 worth of juice here, so I'd like something nice in return :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭o0maverick0o

mrplop wrote: »
    Sorry mate,
    You just missed it - the Trip is still for sale though.

ill take trip for 15 if that's ok with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

ill take trip for 15 if that's ok with you?

Sorry mate, that's gone too.

Down to the AGA T and Pila

AGA includes oxidized wick and a little Kanthal of varying types, also has the Vivi "top hat" modification to eliminate hot spots.

Pila reduced to €30 - includes two spacers for 18490's and an adapter for Euro to UK plug as most don't ship with the UK shoe.

This really is the best charger of it's kind available.

Stock photo;
    immaginesq_zps8fa2f301.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

I have some Mom & Pops juice to trade.

mnp.jpg
    banana1.jpg & yum1.jpg

50ml of each made from concentrate, at the recommended 20% flavour.

They are nice but not my thing. The Banana Foster is a 60/40 PG mix @ 12mg and the Yum is 50/50 @ 12mg.

Not looking for anything in particular, up for any kind of trade, shoot me an offer here or through PM.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

A few juices I'm just not using or just don't get on with. I over bought over the last few weeks and have a tonne to get through besides.

I'll swap for some genuine Grant's vanilla custard, or might go for some banana or vanilla flavours. Or let me know what you got. Looking for around 70ml or so of juice in trade.

6UWaKyf.jpg

Atomized e-liquid strawberry: medium [18mg I think] about 18ml left in a 20ml bottle

Highbrow vapor orange de sangre: Many people love this one, I don't. Used maybe 2ml from the 30ml bottle. 18mg.

Will throw in the 5ml or so left over in the 10ml bottle of Liqua chocolate if someone takes all 3 others.

Over €30 worth of juice here, so I'd like something nice in return :)
    tenner for the highbrow?

I'd prefer trade tbh, as it'll cost a few euro to post them. Got any nice juices to offer?

pmcmahon wrote: »
    AGA-T for sale

Cheers pal! Quick postage indeed, arrived this morning and set it up with a dual wick and some famous five layer, savage vape!

Might have to buy a third aga t :D

CDC8F954-97D3-4022-984D-7870F8EA7BFC-11368-00000495F8F0818D_zps1bd9f4f2.jpg?t=1364419145

1CFAA983-34DB-44B8-B572-D696E40C9D1E-11368-0000049604ECD8F2_zps4c046094.jpg?t=1364419152

870B7039-3CEF-4ABE-8A7E-024E974AB472-11368-000004A2B4894B73_zps755251a6.jpg?t=1364427153

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

That's very impressive....

mrplop wrote: »
    Down to the AGA T and Pila

AGA includes oxidized wick and a little Kanthal of varying types, also has the Vivi "top hat" modification to eliminate hot spots.

Pila reduced to €30 - includes two spacers for 18490's and an adapter for Euro to UK plug as most don't ship with the UK shoe.

This really is the best charger of it's kind available.

Stock photo;
    immaginesq_zps8fa2f301.jpg

10 for aga t... hope this time im not late

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

jamie72 wrote: »
    That's very impressive....

Agreed! Mine has a U wick, it's a pain to refill though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Looking to sell my eVic, just bought the Smoktech Zmax for higher wattage the eVic can't match with Rebuildable Atomizers.
    €50 incl postage.
    if any takers just pm me ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

Only Evolv Kick left
    Swap for something or 30 euro (incl. postage)
    Makes your Mod adjustable VW. High Quality, Original box. Immaculate condition
    Info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pti8Z4bn9H8

244484.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

WTB GUS 22, Is there any out there?

Vaporium is getting more of them next month apparently.
    I saw one last week, it's a beautiful mod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

I'm also interested in one of these. What are you reasons for getting one? And what kind of atomiser are you planning on using with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

StickyIcky wrote: »
    I'm also interested in one of these. What are you reasons for getting one? And what kind of atomiser are you planning on using with it?

They are nice! Ask superneat, he had one.

Thanks mrplop, I will just hang on then till they come back in.

@ StickyIcky: just because they look nice :) and will use with alsorts of atomizers, nothing particular in mind.

Ya the GUS tubes are nice, I had the telescope.
    To be honest, I found that it didn't hit the hardest. The bottom contact was stainless steel, and the contact point was a cone shape, so the surface amount that was actually touching the battery, was like 2mm at most. Not the biggest deal but caused a few miss fires.

I would still recommend it though, beautiful piece of hardware. For the cost it's a win win.

I don't know if the 22 series tubes have brass contacts but if they do, jump all over them when they are in stock. They are currently making quite a stir in the states with people looking to buy them. As with nearly all the quality vaping hardware that gets produced, they're out of stock everywhere!

If you wanted to sell them on for whatever reason, which I did, you will at least get back what you paid for it.

Lucutus wrote: »
    Agreed! Mine has a U wick, it's a pain to refill though!

I find the U wick is great and probably better for chain vaping, than the dual wicks.

As far as filling goes, did you pull out the negative post for silica wicking? It's just a press fit, a small pull with a pliers will take it out no problem.

uwick.jpg

• Advertisement

Sandart finish Siam Mods 14500

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

Immaculate condition
    Brass contacts
    Comes with 1 AW IMR 14500

RRP €100
    + €8.79 for AW 14500

To your door for €80

:)

+ I'll also add 15ml of Banana Foster from Mom and Pops, 60/40 12mg.

Bought this on here last week, but I don't need it. I have way too much stuff.

Smoktek Telescope Mechanical Mod

pii2.jpg

piiii.jpg

I will include 30ml of Yum from Mom and Pops, 50/50 12mg.

Looking for €35 delivered to your door.

Also including 6ml of Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble from Flavorz by Joe, 50/50 12mg.

SOLD

Throwing in some juice to the deals above.

superneat wrote: »

pii2.jpg

piiii.jpg

Also including 6ml of Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble from Flavorz by Joe, 50/50 12mg.
    I'll take it :) send on you PayPal info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Kanger T5 Clearomizer, 1.6ml tank - used it once.
    Cleaned with alcohol so is practically sterile.
    With spare heads:
    4x 2.4 Ohm
    5x 2.2 Ohm

( i just got an aga-L and an aga-t2 so plenty to play with :D)

RRP €23 |

€18 and i'll throw in a few ML of a 2 week Steeped Wingnut Select Vanilla Custard

I'll take it :) send on you PayPal info

PM sent pal! :)

PM sent pal! :)

PayPal sent
    Thank you :)

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Also including 6ml of Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble from Flavorz by Joe, 50/50 12mg SOLD

:( damn damn :( always the bridesmaid...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

I find the U wick is great and probably better for chain vaping, than the dual wicks.

As far as filling goes, did you pull out the negative post for silica wicking? It's just a press fit, a small pull with a pliers will take it out no problem.

uwick.jpg

Aye, that's the one, no need for the post, I've been hunting around the house/shed for some manner of tiny rubber plug or similar for the second screw hole, tis a pain using it to refill the tank! I might try to fashion something with a bit of sugru.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pkjnr

Hey all..ive got a 'DID' copy..same as the one in the link,but it comes with a metal tank..PWO !...anyway,im up for a trade for some e-liquid...if you wanna try a genesis and got some liquid your not wanting;send me a pm !

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/192-vh-genesis-atomizer.html

pkjnr wrote: »
    Hey all..ive got a 'DID' copy..same as the one in the link,but it comes with a metal tank..PWO !...anyway,im up for a trade for some e-liquid...if you wanna try a genesis and got some liquid your not wanting;send me a pm !

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/192-vh-genesis-atomizer.html

hi do you want a 30ml 24mg white chocolate or a 30ml 18mg green mint also from best shop... i just tried 4 drops out of each please let me know which one you want thanks... reason for trading is high nicotine level too strong for me i need around 11mg :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pkjnr

Hey Maverick.if nothing else that takes my fancy shows up here by tommorrow ill send it to you..i wouldnt use either,but my mam uses menthol/mint liquids :)

Hey Maverick.if nothing else that takes my fancy shows up here by tommorrow ill send it to you..i wouldnt use either,but my mam uses menthol/mint liquids :)

ok thanks pla let me know

Need to fund something shiny so looking to sell this lot.

1.. Sandart finish Siam Mods 14500

IMG_0570.JPGIMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

Immaculate condition
    Brass contacts

2.. (2) x 14500 AW IMR 600mah batteries

3.. 15ml of Banana Foster from Mom and Pops, 60/40 PG 12mg

4.. 15ml of Pchela's Poison from Mom and Pops, 60/40 PG 12mg

5.. 7ml of Hangsen Dr. Pepper, 11mg

6.. 10ml of C&C V5R2, 50/50 12mg

7.. Cartomiser Punch

---

€100 for the lot! Includes paypal fees and registered delivery to you door by next working day :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Both have v little use and have brand new coils.
    1d9e68dd1a2d0544a7dda7d273ee34a9_zps9e0664bc.jpg

Would like €18 inc post and PayPal fees

aerosol wrote: »
    Both have v little use and have brand new coils.
    1d9e68dd1a2d0544a7dda7d273ee34a9_zps9e0664bc.jpg

Would like €18 inc post and PayPal fees

Would you swap them for the juices I posted a couple of pages back? [minus the free choc I was including as I ended up mixing that with some menthol which turned out ok]

6UWaKyf.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Would you swap them for the juices I posted a couple of pages back? [minus the free choc I was including as I ended up mixing that with some menthol which turned out ok]
    I vape a lot lower mg, thanks though

No worries. Got a new vivi nova today and they are great. I'll get another new one in that case ;)

No worries. Got a new vivi nova today and they are great. I'll get another new one in that case ;)

how much u looking for the Highbrow vapor orange de sangre?

• Advertisement

Someone offered a tenner already, but as I said, the postage would probably a good chunk of that :/ which is why I'd rather someone take all 3, or offer up a nice juice for it. You got anything worth a trade for it? I'm not usually bothered about post, if I'm getting something nice in return. But for a few euro after postage, not really worth the trouble is it? Paid €17.95 + postage for the orange de sangre, would prob take a tenner in hand for it. But post ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Hardly need to point out that ye both live in Navan...

AH, you did, because I failed to notice :D

A tenner if you can come collect it in that case ;)

Yeah postage is not really an issue. I'll have a look when I get home, see what I have for trade.
    if not I'll pick it up for a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

Bulli (Aluminium) A2-T for sale. This also includes the top part of A2 Classic
    so u can run this as classic or tank (two set ups in one , if that makes sense)
    Includes cartridges for classics and tank for when in A2-T mode
    Will also include wick and wire (and a small amount of mesh for the wick)

A2-T
    http://bulli-smoker.de/index.php?a=68&lang=eng

Top section "classic"
    http://bulli-smoker.de/index.php?a=67&lang=eng

€30 delivered.
    Paypal preferred

i'll also include a Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizer ( i have two and only really need one).

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/phoenix.htm

Last edited by republic of goon; 22-01-2013 at 14:36. Reason: **Deal update***

Any interest in this i will accept all reasonable offers...
    Or if some one has El Toro - Guevara or similar... i'll take a trade.

***SOLD****

pii2.jpg

piiii.jpg

SOLD

Arrived this morning in as new condition, Thank you :)

any luck?

AH, you did, because I failed to notice :D

A tenner if you can come collect it in that case ;)

I have a bag of 12 x 5ml samples; how about that for a trade or I'll gladly give you a tenner your choice.

WTB: The Killer; any knocking around?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

WTB: The Killer; any knocking around?

'twas The Pontiac who wanted to sell his before, so maybe check with him to see if they've fallen in love yet... Selling a Killer... Crazy talk...

• Advertisement
Advertisement