Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychiatrist in Limerick?

Options
  • 06-07-2015 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    Does anyone know of a good psychiatrist in Limerick? I've been going to Tevere Day Hospital for a good while now, but I've finally had enough of it. Don't ever go there, it's an absolute joke. I wish I'd listened to all of the people that told me to run in the other direction. They've done far more harm to me than good.

I've been googling it a lot, but I cant find any information about any other psychiatrists in Limerick.

Would I need a referral to go to a different psychiatrist? Anyone know of any good ones? Preferably one that won't sedate me to the point where I cant even get out of bed.

Thanks.

Advertisement