Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help identifying what model car these belong to?

Options
  • 06-04-2015 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I bought a house recently and was clearing out behind the garden shed when I found this pair of rear lights. Gonna throw them up for free on adverts but i've no idea what model they are off, anyone have any idea?

There are also these plastic parts, one part from the dash i think, and the other two probably part of the front lights housing? I'm assuming these are all from the same model?

They've been out in the open for at least 6 months but out of the sun so they seem in good nick.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Punto maybe?could be wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Punto 00-07ish

Ha.

Should be worth €30 or €40 for the pair if not cracked.There is probably someone somewhere crying out for these lol.

Probably some dude put those go faster lexsusss style lights on his punty and then sold it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Lights definitely look like they are from a MkII Punto.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭simonw

Nice one lads, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Yep, dash bit is from th same car too.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭REXER

Those are after market bits for a Fiat Seicento in the first pic.

Advertisement