Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Sharing Query

Options
  • 25-08-2015 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all.

NQT here and lucky enough to have secured a Fixed Term Contract for the year this year. :)

A quick question for you all,

My Fixed Term is a Job Share, however my timetable has 3 "extra" hours than are on my contract,

1) With the new Ward report, do the Job Sharing hours count towards my CID?

2) I am wondering if I get a 2nd contract from the school for the 3 "extra" hours on a Fixed term basis, can this count as the 1st year for my CID?

3) If I get the 3 hour contract again next year (2016) in the school can I be offered a CID for 3 hours in 2017 or is that too small of hours for a CID??

4) If I get resource hours on top of the 3 "extra" hours are these then counted towards my CID also if they are on the same Fixed Term Contract?

Thanks a million everyone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭theLuggage

I have been awarded a CID of 3 hrs and 40 mins in the past - there is no such thing as too small.

I started similar to you with job share and extra hours and it counted as a year towards CID - I haven't heard of any changes that might affect that.

Advertisement