Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I got this in Lidl today... but what do I do with it!!

Options
  • 20-07-2015 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,905 ✭✭✭✭

I was in Lidl to get the Vintage Cheddar reduced. That's all. Got that (it is fab BTW).

Then I got loads of other stuff as you do.

Amongst my purchases was "Deluxe balsamic and fruits of the forest dressing"

It looks gorgeous. Haven't opened it yet.

I suppose it would be good on strawberries??

On the back in the smallest letters I have ever had to read it says "good for sweet dishes and salads"

Just wondered if anyone has tried it on anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,521 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Lucky you came out only with a dressing. I went in for a sliced pan and came out with a petrol lawn mower!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,905 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Lucky you came out only with a dressing. I went in for a sliced pan and came out with a petrol lawn mower!

LOL...:)

I think you might like this so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL7jyXCQ2Zc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Perhaps try it with a tomato and mozzarella salad? Large slices of both on a bed of green mixed leaves, fresh basil and crushed black pepper. I would only drizzle it.

Advertisement