Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

signing on days

Options
  • 08-11-2011 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

hello does anyone know whether signing on days are different for job seekers allowance and job seekers benefit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

They're the same. It should say on the bottom of your receipt from the post office when your next signing day is.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭danotroy

amacachi wrote: »
    They're the same. It should say on the bottom of your receipt from the post office when your next signing day is.

yeah its just my local office was closed for renovations for a while and the days have changed. or are they nationally the same ? i.e today was a signing on day for those A-L surnames i believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

danotroy wrote: »
    yeah its just my local office was closed for renovations for a while and the days have changed. or are they nationally the same ? i.e today was a signing on day for those A-L surnames i believe

If you got no word then give them a call in the morning.
    Where I am it's split into 4 or 8 different groups, presumably it's a bigger office than yours.

amacachi wrote: »
    If you got no word then give them a call in the morning.
    Where I am it's split into 4 or 8 different groups, presumably it's a bigger office than yours.

i got no word yet ive just come off the causal working dockets as the place i was working in went into recievership. im wondering when my next signing on day is. Going by the regular dole that i was on a few months ago my next singing on will not be until November 22nd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

i got no word yet ive just come off the causal working dockets as the place i was working in went into recievership. im wondering when my next signing on day is. Going by the regular dole that i was on a few months ago my next singing on will not be until November 22nd.
    What does it say on the bottom of your last PO receipt?

• Advertisement

mrsbyrne wrote: »
    What does it say on the bottom of your last PO receipt?

i do not have one as i get a cheque sent to my house as i was until now on the casual working dockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

i do not have one as i get a cheque sent to my house as i was until now on the casual working dockets.

If you were on casual and now fully unemployed you need to go to sw office and let them know as they will change your claim category and will let you know when you need to sign and your money will be paid into post office.

Advertisement