Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lead guitarist kildare/laois area for party/corporate/wedding band

Options
  • 18-10-2011 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Kildare based band looking for a guitarist to complete setup. Female singer, drummer and bass player on board. Set drawn up, just waiting for the right person to step in! Looking for a like minded competent guitarist with a Passion for gigging! Age or sex not important but please no egos! (a bit of craic has to be included in every gig and practice session also, its the law!)
    Anyway looking forward to hearing from you all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭shamsteak

position still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 moonshiner

please contact us at dublinlivesounds@gmail.com we think we have the one for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sessionhead

hi,just saw your ad,im a kildare based guitarist,lots of experience,great gear and transport.i have my own covers band,we play everything from cee lo green to the foo fighters,and everything in between!!!,i play a wide range of styles,and a few differant instruments.i also cover for some guitarists in a few differant tribute bands,having a laugh is essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭patrickkelly90

is this position still up for grabs??

• Registered Users Posts: 13 frankmoo

hi im an experienced guitarist , i have just left a gigin band and want to get straight back at it im kildare based also ,to hear from ye cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement