Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some advice

Options
  • 30-06-2006 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

im lookin into gettin a new amp...the aul 15 watt marshall aint cuttin it anymore:P lookin for bout 50+ watts. my budget is bout 300 maybe bit more. was lookin at the Fender FM210R, the peavey bandit112 and a few of the bigger marshalls. i just need somethin loud enough for gigs that will suite my style of play(classic rock, zeppelin, ac/dc, sabbath, guns n roses ect...). any advice would be much appriciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Bandit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've heard some good things about the Peavey Valve King. You should check that out, perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

lol nice and simple:P see id like to try it out b4 i buy naturally but nowhere in dublin seems to have it and they wont order it in unless i agree to buy it:P any more info on the bandit or the valve king itself?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

It's an incredible little amp, seriously. Worth every penny imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

hmm after readin all these random reviews i can find all signs are pointin to the bandit! the valve king mite be a bit outta my price range anyway:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

The Bandit's a great amp.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

yep bandit for sure, you wont be disappointed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Dont forget second hand. Youre budget of e300 is painfully close to some very good amps - 300-600 will pick you up quite a lot of good valve amps.

Advertisement