Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has the Price of Petrol Ireased?

Options
  • 16-01-2009 10:21pm

Does anyone know if the price of petrol has increased around the country? On the bus back from Galway city, I passed a station that had 1.01 for unleaded and 99 for diesel. The same station had it at around 97cent maybe a week ago.

Though something doesn't quite make sense with regards the buses. They increased the fare while the price of petrol went down. Is this to do with the cutbacks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Yeah my nearest petrol station has gone up by 6 cent in the last week or two. But the price of oil on the markets went up last month, so that's probably why.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Back up over here as well.Avg c97.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Yes and No, two stations near me one has gone back up to over a Euro, this happened over a week ago and still is over a Euro another station though is still around 98 cent so made sure to get a fill.

Advertisement