Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Holy Lady in a Azure

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    What has all this to do with 'The Holy Lady in a Azure' anyway? I believe we have lost the plot and lost our way. :D

If you mix it with coca cola, it actually tastes like tea*, so by a strange twist of fate, we're actually still on topic.

*please don't ask how I know this, but feel free to try it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    What has all this to do with 'The Holy Lady in a Azure' anyway? I believe we have lost the plot and lost our way. :D

I think we ran out of 'old drinkies' so it kind of segued into 'dodgy drinkies' :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Having been out drinking with the Brothers of BGRH* on a several occasions I'll warrant that tea&wine is not the strangest concoction Steve had ever drunk. :)

*Beer gut and receding hairline forum...lamentably quiet these days. :(

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

So you and Steve are a couple of 'ould bar flies then! A bit like Norm and Cliff. So who is who then? No wonder the BGRH forum has been deserted. biggrin.png

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

OldGoat wrote: »
    Having been out drinking with the Brothers of BGRH* on a several occasions I'll warrant that tea&wine is not the strangest concoction Steve had ever drunk. :)

It was fine till someone put the carnation condensed milk into it... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

OG did that I saw him ..... honest

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Snitch!

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

You know me, as honest as ..... ummmm OK maybe not ;)

Advertisement