Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPU Fan for DELL 1558??

Options
  • 26-01-2013 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,
    I have been having issues with my DELL Inspiron 1558 turning off in the last 2 days. I then realised that the thing was over heating which led me to check if the fan was working., which it wasn't. :mad:

I dismantled the whole thing today and gave it a bit of clean, disconnected and reconnected everything and this still didn't get it going.

So i think the fan needs replacing now. Anyone any suggestions on the cheapest/easiest/quickest place to get one? :confused::confused:
    Does anyone have one sitting around that are looking to move it into a new home?? :D

I have attached a pic of the current fan (FORCECON DFS541305MH0T F8U5 DC5V 0.5A 4PINS CPU FAN) if that helps.

Comments

Advertisement