Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel Heroes Free MMO - Founders Packs launched

Options
  • 14-01-2013 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hey all,

Thought I would make all aware that the founders packs for the Marvel Heroes MMO are up and running.

https://presale.marvelheroes.com/

You can basically pre-purchase certain characters etc if you wish, or go the whole hog and shell out 200 dollars to unlock everything once you join!

Personally I like unlocking stuff so that part wouldn't interest, but there are some exclusive abilities and outfits that I would like to acquire, pity there's no option to just buy those!

This seems to be a MMO version of the ultimate alliance series, which is no bad thing :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,269 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

The permanent 5% exp/item boost is a bit derpa derpa to include if you can't buy them later on and I'd be vary of yet another Superhero MMO (that's the fourth one I think; the previous three failed horribly).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Some lukewarm first impressions here: [Link]

• Registered Users Posts: 12,322 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I hardly call City of Heroes a failure as it lasted for 8 years with 7 of those subscription based with 125k subscribers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Lego Marvel Superheroes will hopefully provide all the Hulk smashes I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm interested in this, mostly because I was a huge fan of the Ultimate Alliance games. But the previews given so far don't fill me with hope. Can't imagine I'd feel the need to pay for character unlocks, though.

edit: Although Pirate Deadpool is tempting...

• Advertisement
Advertisement