Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

laptops direct

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ram and hard drive seem to be the only difference. I can't recommend LaptopsDirect. I've seen way too many people have problems with them. One guy even went from praising them to declaring he'd never buy from them again no matter how cheap they were in the space of a page or two in a thread. Just do a search for them here and then decide if you want to buy from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,477 ✭✭✭✭guil

thanks ac
    i'll have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Ram and hard drive seem to be the only difference. I can't recommend LaptopsDirect. I've seen way too many people have problems with them. One guy even went from praising them to declaring he'd never buy from them again no matter how cheap they were in the space of a page or two in a thread. Just do a search for them here and then decide if you want to buy from them.
    Yup http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57224726&postcount=45

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57224726 is the thread btw

• Registered Users Posts: 2 laptops directuk

We write to let potential customers know of the appalling treatment they can expect from staff at laptopsdirect.co.uk

The attitude employed by laptopsdirect.co.uk staff in the returns department has caused us tremendous stress, and has a negative impact on our health. One of us is an almost 70 year old cancer sufferer, and this whole situation is harmful.

Our saga is described at laptopsdirect.mobi Any advice on how to resolve the situation will be much appreciated.

Also, please feel free to add your comments, post your stories so we can together stop them from treating their customers so appallingly.

Advertisement