Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you steal?

Options
  • 18-11-2011 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Right I was in the chemist last weekend and casually stole a lipgloss, simply held it in the palm of my hand underneath my wallet and paid for other items I had picked up at the counter.

Got me thinking, this happens every so often. I hardly ever pay for birthday cards, usually slip them inside a newspaper and pay for that.

I never steal necessities just things I want and can't be bothered to pay for.

Actually just remembered this minute that I stole from Macy's in New York (Mac foundation)......that is pretty bad.

I think it started with stuffing Mr. Freeze's up the sleeve of my school uniform jumper :D.

So does anyone else steal stuff for fun? If so what kind of stuff and how often?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Technically stealing off the tax man right now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,149 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Hi Alison

Still feeling blue due to over-paying for your apartment?

Do your own research!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

I don't even.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Stole a few cherry's in my day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Not since late teens.

The thought of being nabbed at any age older than that for nicking small stuff would be too mortifying and not really worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I don't because i'm not a scumbag

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Well I like many others would not 'physically' steal items from shops. However I do download the odd file from the internet and I know that is bold.

A lesser man than myself, not me mind, but a lesser man, might call you a bit of an itinerant for doing what you do so often.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I hope you get caught OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 feelingblue

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Hi Alison

Do your own research!

Eh what's that now Mr??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I stole a bar of Chocolate when i was 12. Never stole anything since and i am even ashamed to say i stole that chocolate bar. Then again i am not a thieving **** like the OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Right I was in the chemist last weekend and casually stole a lipgloss, simply held it in the palm of my hand underneath my wallet and paid for other items I had picked up at the counter.

Got me thinking, this happens every so often. I hardly ever pay for birthday cards, usually slip them inside a newspaper and pay for that.

Actually just remembered this minute that I stole from Macy's in New York (Mac foundation)......that is pretty bad.

I think it started with stuffing Mr. Freeze's up the sleeve of my school uniform jumper :D.

So does anyone else steal stuff for fun? If so what kind of stuff and how often?

How are you fixed for pilfering a 32 inch HD-ready Saorview-approved TV for me? You could slip it inside your newspaper. They'll never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Self service in supermarkets. Weigh everything as the cheapest thing i see.

I don't because i'm not a scumbag

It's not only scumbags that steal you know....look at Winona :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

Not since I was a kid, would never think of stealing now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

I've never stolen anything from a shop, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Hi Alison

Do your own research!
    Alison's username is lookingorange, not feelingblue!

It's not only scumbags that steal you know....look at Winona :eek:

Lol. I was joking at first but now I think you ARE Alison O'R!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

seanbmc wrote: »

Just banks and post offices so. I admire your professionalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

My family does it for me. I keep them in the boiler house. They come out at night and go around the village stealing peoples' essences.

How are you fixed for pilfering a 32 inch HD-ready Saorview-approved TV for me? You could slip it inside your newspaper. They'll never know.

How romantic....Harry and feelingblue in manner of Bonny & Clyde :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

You should probably seek help for that op.

seanbmc wrote: »

You're great :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I did the old ice pop up the sleeve when I was younger. All my friends went through a phase of stealing when they were 14/15.
    Wouldn't even dream of it now. Except downloading, that's the acceptable form of stealing

• Registered Users Posts: 23,985 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I hope you get caught OP.

He'll probably get caught by the mods.

Your great :cool:

More evidence that Alison is back!

G'WAN ALISON!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

about once a day usually, nothing major, but if i had the chance i would defo download a car!

Lol. I was joking at first but now I think you ARE Alison O'R!

Stuffins I haven't a clue what you are on about but you can call me what you like ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Back in the day I accidentally walked out of a newsagents without paying for my copy of the Beano. Ran back to pay for it though; I was a good boy.

According to my parents I managed to walk out of Dunnes holding a rather fetching set of Flintstones pajamas too, they returned them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

Kleptomania !! For Shame op!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

I wouldn't do anything that I wouldn't like done to me.

I take it you'd be perfectly ok if someone stole from you OP? Or is that 'different'?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement