Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I always thought Duncan Bannantyne was a bit of a twat

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,280 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I quite like him He tells it like it is usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Ally Dick wrote: »
    I don't know why he is on Dragon's Den. He is a scabby f@cker

Always found him the least likeable of the Dragons. Doesn't surprise me at all.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I get the feeling that although she was incorrectly charged she might have gone about recovering her money in the wrong way. Starting with shouting at staff and then suing them. And then she wants back in. Should have thought about that before suing them.

Although he would have been much better off with a nondescript comment or simply no response at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

mickdw wrote: »
    I quite like him He tells it like it is usually.

He doesnt tell it like it is he tells it through the eyes of a narcissist.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

steddyeddy wrote: »
    He doesnt tell it like it is he tells it through the eyes of a narcissist.

I've noticed other Dragons making him look like a bit of a twat when he jumped to conclusions too quickly.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
Advertisement