Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE News - Mess Up

Options
  • 10-05-2009 6:15pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It seems to becoming fairly regular lately.. constant problems on RTE News. Two recent examples; Just there they played music over the sports headlines. Yesterday they couldnt even get a news item on the eejits protesting against he gas line right suspending live showing until they resolved it.

Whats with all the mess up lately?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Its not just the news they feck up, during the football show last night there were loads of cock ups. I don't think they do 'live' very well TBH.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

LOL ...They don't do anything well to be honest!

Two words... "Its RTE!"

Right
    Terrible
    Entertainment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Sully wrote: »
    Whats with all the mess up lately?

It's always been a shambles tbh. The one o'clock news is famous for it especially.

A few years ago I was convinced they acually had an alcoholic flicking the switches behind the scenes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭ben bedlam

Its the content of RTE newsreports that I despise, riddled with right-wing Catholic, pro-government bias.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

ben bedlam wrote: »
    Its the content of RTE newsreports that I despise, riddled with right-wing Catholic, pro-government bias.

This is contrast to the absolutely pro-democrat stance they took while covering the US Presidential election. Childishly biased towards them in my opinion. I wanted Obama to win myself but the way they always gave the impression that they wanted Obama to win was annoying.

• Advertisement
Advertisement