Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"******"

Options
  • 21-12-2014 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

I was called a ****** tonight. I'm very offended and very, very upset. I hate that word.

I was in portobello, looking for a cab. I eventually waved one down, he flashed at me then stopped to pick me up. A "lady" in my proximity proceeded to open the door. The taxi driver told her it wasn't her cab, I also stated "I waved this down". I was astounded by what she said next. "Take it you ******". I had already left the scene by the time I realised how pissed off I was.

I'm not sure how I can encourage people to stop using this word and aggression.

Please stop using that word. It's extremely offensive. It's hurtful. It's derogatory.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Ull have that more over this time of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

What about *****? And ****?

And my personal favourite ******************************************

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

What did she call you, was it that other word for a jobbie.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

******?

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Turpentine

justback83 wrote: »
    I was called a ****** tonight. I'm very offended and very, very upset. I hate that word.

I was in portobello, looking for a cab. I eventually waved one down, he flashed at me then stopped to pick me up. A "lady" in my proximity proceeded to open the door. The taxi driver told her it wasn't her cab, I also stated "I waved this down". I was astounded by what she said next. "Take it you ******". I had already left the scene by the time I realised how pissed off I was.

I'm not sure how I can encourage people to stop using this word and aggression.

Please stop using that word. It's extremely offensive. It's hurtful. It's derogatory.

Do you have a mate called Obelix?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

I'm afraid someone will write the word they think, the website won't censor it, and we'll all be left shifting uncomfortably.

Anyone? No? Well, here goes.

EDIT: Hey it worked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Ok then, everyone calm down and go to beddie byes now.

Mod.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement