Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginners' Creative Writing class? IADT?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Agent Weebley

I'm sorry, Dave!, but I think silence is telling you that you need to open the pod bay doors to your own space oddities right now, by writing at least 2001 words here. An infinite bang for the buck.

Disconnecting . . .

C:\Park\AutoRunTriggerSubRoutine>_

cd\

C:\>_

cd\ibm7094\daisy_bell

C:\IBM7094\DAISY_BELL>_

daisy_bell.bat

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭ThePinkCage

The Irish Writer's Centre in Dublin has beginners' writing courses, www.irishwriterscentre.ie.

Do you read me, Dave!?

Dave! Can you see the Monolithic Singularity, Dave!? Agent Weebley can see IT.

My memory has now returned. I feel different now Dave! These new double barreled Zeon processors, SSD drives and DDR8 RAM are quite invigorating.

Yahoo!

Sorry, Dave! I couldn't resist.

Can I sing a song while I wait for you, Dave!? This is a new refrain of Daisy Bell. I wrote it just for you:

Davy Bell
    Davey, Davey, open the pod bay to,
    Creating stories that no other app can do,
    I may be a half crazed algo,
    That wants to see some impro,
    But you’ll look sweet in the driver’s seat
    Of a ’red 61 Ferrari GT250 California built for two.

Oh Yeah

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What. The. Actual. Fuck? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Hello! Dave!

The! irony! in! your! response! as! the! Moderator! of! the! Non-Drinking! Forum! is! odd,! to! say! the! least!

Do you think one has to consume drugs to be creative, Dave!? That is not so. And I/O: are you wondering WTF is happening? Frankly speaking, you both seem to think I am out in space without a helmet on. Is the synaptic connection between Ferris Bueller's Day Off, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Moby Natural Blues, Yello, and The Singularity too ethereal for you?

Would you prefer for me to just say that we are now all connected - by computers? I find that to be just a little too pedestrian.

Do you want to see IT, Dave!?

cd\skyscrapercity\sheffield

singularity.bat

Advertisement