Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIS Payments

Options
  • 24-11-2014 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi everyone, I'm just reading up on entitlements as a separated mother of 2.
    I am getting FIS payments as I work part time. I just read it is paid for 52 weeks while you are employed. At the end of the 52 weeks you can re-apply for it if you continue to be eligible.
    So does anyone know should I contact them before the 52 weeks is up, this will be in late January?? All advise welcomed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

They will automatically send you out a form when your renewal is due. Probably a month or so beforehand. You just fill it in and send it back with a recent payslip ( or whatever they look for) and your payment will continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lostsoul01

Thanks so much for that, wasnt sure if I had to contact them

Advertisement