Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vitus Venon 2014 - Anyone got one

• 12-06-2014 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi, just wondering if anyone has got a Vitus Venon 2104 from CRC. Whats it like to ride? Only review I can find online suggests ride quality is a bit rough.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 pab01

Guess no one has one.

Saw it in the flesh today, looked far better than in pics I've seen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Had a Vitus Sean Kelly, good bike. If the price is good go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭rtmie

pab01 wrote: »
    Guess no one has one.

Saw it in the flesh today, looked far better than in pics I've seen

Pab01,
    Did you buy venon in the end? If do any feedback?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 pab01

Yeah, went ahead and got venon about 6 weeks ago. First carbon I've ever owned so can't compare with others but its a huge difference from my old alu bike. I find it very responsive, handles well and comfortable to ride. Did have an annoying clicking noise which had me worried but after checking some bolts its gone. Tyres are ok, but bit skitterish in wet so you may want to change them. I've also noticed slight rasping noise when riding i wet but pretty sure thats nothing more than fact I have dry lube on chain which gets washed off.

All in all i like the bike. Roadcc website had a review of bike a couple of days after I picked mine up. They gave it a good review so may be worth checking out there too. Buggers in chain reaction took another £40 off price on back of review.

Advertisement