Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ross McEneff

• 11-12-2013 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

http://rossmceneff.bandcamp.com/album/for-all-you-cowards-2

I did share the single on here a while ago and now have the album online too, please give a listen and if you enjoy it would be awesome if you could buy a copy, only 3 euro which isn't bank breaking me thinks.

If you listen it, I hope you like it. I'm also okay with getting comments about it good or bad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

rgjmce wrote: »
    http://rossmceneff.bandcamp.com/album/for-all-you-cowards-2

I did share the single on here a while ago and now have the album online too, please give a listen and if you enjoy it would be awesome if you could buy a copy, only 3 euro which isn't bank breaking me thinks.

If you listen it, I hope you like it. I'm also okay with getting comments about it good or bad.
    Enjoyed, thanks for sharing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rgjmce

Enjoyed, thanks for sharing.

no thank you for giving it a listen, glad you liked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 blackbookmr

Very Cool Ross... Bit of Suicidal Tendencies Influence?! Really like it... Kinda DRI kinda vibe too...!

Very Cool Ross... Bit of Suicidal Tendencies Influence?! Really like it... Kinda DRI kinda vibe too...!

Firstly thanks for giving the album a listen, much appreciated and weirdly enough haven't ever listened to either of them bands. I was going for a Sabbath/Tallica vibe though, so I don't think that's far off what you're saying.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I got more of a sabbath vibe from it myself.

• Advertisement

Gaspode wrote: »
    I got more of a sabbath vibe from it myself.

Yeah it's what i'm hearing from most people and thank you too for listening. I know it sounds silly but I like to thank every person who listens to it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

One of the benefits of modding this forum is getting to listen to all sorts of music(even though I'm a Black Sabbath fan at heart)

One of the benefits of modding this forum is getting to listen to all sorts of music(even though I'm a Black Sabbath fan at heart)

Good stuff, I didn't even realize where I should have been posting but i'll try remember for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 blackbookmr

A bit sabbath.. a bit thrasier than sabbath though... love the production of the rhythm section... The way the drums and distortion fit together-excellent..!

A bit sabbath.. a bit thrasier than sabbath though... love the production of the rhythm section... The way the drums and distortion fit together-excellent..!

Yeah it is sort of thrashy sabbath and yeah that's obviously thanks to Cathal and Dara, I came up with the riffs but Cathal especially made it all fit together.

• Advertisement

https://rossmceneff.bandcamp.com/track/for-all-you-cowards-single <
    click here

Hey check out my single "For All You Cowards".

You can name your own price and that price can even be €0 if you want.

It's a song from the album "For All You Cowards" and I'd love people to have a listen and maybe even download it. I know the album is €3 but the single is basically a free download.

I'll appreciate it if anyone gives it a listen, sure if anyone reads this thread it'll be good.

If you have any thoughts on the quality of the song don't hesistant to share them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Moved from Rock and Metal.

Threads Merged

Threads Merged

Cheers

No chance anybody else wants to give this a listen?

Advertisement