Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OS 10.6 Macpro mid 2010 install disc

Options
  • 20-09-2014 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have this they could lead to me for an install? I need to put XP in as bootcamp and later OSs dont support it. I can pay, Im in the Dublin area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

grizzly wrote: »
    Does anyone have this they could lead to me for an install? I need to put XP in as bootcamp and later OSs dont support it. I can pay, Im in the Dublin area.
    I have the 10.6.1 discs for a MacBook Pro from mid 2010. Not sure if there is any difference between them and the Mac Pro discs. You can have them if you want to try it, just PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Johnmb wrote: »
    I have the 10.6.1 discs for a MacBook Pro from mid 2010. Not sure if there is any difference between them and the Mac Pro discs. You can have them if you want to try it, just PM me.

Thanks for the offer. I ended up grabbing a cheap copy of Windows 8 and so wont need the disc (If your ever looking for a cheap version of Windows its worth going on adverts and buying a key. You can download the install files separately and burn to DVD).

Advertisement