Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Ashley Cole cheated on Cheryl"

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Id say the former chav girl (arguably still a rough chav) is hearing pound signs in her head.. Girls Aloud are successful but are paid a set wage theyre not earning that much shes gotten used to her new money courtesy of a famous guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

i heard he was hetrosexual, him being married an all

;)
    yeah and so was M1chael B*rrymore.:p

they don't ask you your sexuality at the altar you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

Was Ashley at the Brits with Cheryl i thought he was????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Mrs Roy Keane

Source NW
    Women of the World will let out a collective groan when they hear this morning that Cheryl Cole has returned home to her cheating husband Ashley.

The singer left the Brit awards early after Girls Aloud missed out on their award and headed straight home to the mansion in Surrey she shares with Ashley. Having told her bandmates, 'I want to make my marriage work,' Cheryl spent the night talking things through with the footballer but we're told they slept in separate rooms.

Cheryl apparently laid down the law and told Ashley there will be no second chances. The singer was finding the media attention hard to cope with saying, 'I just don't know what to say to people. Everyone keeps asking if I'm OK. It's all too much.'

When Ashley was asked by paps if they were back together he just shrugged and sighed, but all signs point to Cheryl forgiving him and trying to rebuild their marriage.

Don't say we didn't warn you Chezza!

What an idiot !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

what an idiot its gonna happen again

Source NWDaily
    Cheryl Cole has started seeing a love counsellor in an attempt to save her marriage. The singer is speaking to the therapist twice a day apparently, and asking her advice on how to handle cheating Ashley.

Friends of Cheryl say the sessions have given her the confidence to tell Ashley what he needs to do to save their marriage (not shag around is our top tip Ash). However, there's trouble brewing because the counsellor now wants the couple to attend some joint sessions to talk through their issues but Ashley finds the whole thing a big joke.

The footballer is said to be horrified at the thought of speaking to a counsellor and has labelled it all as 'mumbo jumbo' which doesn't exactly bode well for his 'I'll do anything so save our marriage promise' does it?

Meanwhile Cheryl has also decided she wants to move house as they need 'a fresh start.' A source said, 'Cheryl is convinced they both need a complete change of scenery as they try and work things out between them.'

She should get rid of him

Take Sarah Harding's Advice And Get Rid Of The Scumbag Don't Listen To Posh

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

No sound in office.. Whats he doing??

• Advertisement

http://www.moremagazine.co.uk/celebrity/news/story.asp?news_id=5063
    Cheryl Cole is back in England, again, after her various trips away to Thailand and LA. We’re a little jealous of Chez’s jet-setting but not her situation, poor lass.

A pal explained: 'Cheryl needed time to get her head straight.' We bet she did. She’s got a hard decision to make whether to stay with cheating Ashley or leave. Chez touched down at Heathrow yesterday and was expected to return to her Surrey home. Will it be the showdown of the century or a beautiful reunion?

Get rid of him

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a90615/cheryl-sings-about-ashley-troubles.html

A song won't help her she needs to get rid and get revenge

Advertisement