Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mac book advise and help

• 19-09-2014 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm thinking of buying a new laptop and the one I had in mind is the mac book pro.

I want to get something that will last me a few years and had everything on it that I'll need and more.

I would only use it for general use really and I would take good care of is as I do with all my stuff.

Iv been told nothing but good about the that there probley the best laptop out there ATM but also been told there crap by a couple of people who had them and go rid them.

Now maybe they weren't into them or didn't like there system ect I don't no but was wondering if they are worth the money and is it a laptop to count on for many years if looked after well?

Thanks In advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I bought my first MacBook Pro in late 2008. And it's still my main computer, eight years later. In that time I've replaced the HDD and the cd drive is dead, but the machine works a treat.

Well worth the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Seller159

thanks all for help and advice about the mac book. i went and bought one on the weekend and haven't put it down yet :) will need some getting use to but I'm not complaining thanks again

Advertisement