Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen laptop

Options
  • 13-04-2013 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey, this is a long shot but worth a go. Yesterday between 3 and half 4 I was working in dunnes stores and left my van in the multi storey car park across the road. I came back and my work laptop,sat nav and a phone charger were gone.
    Does anyone know if there would be CCTV in the area or did anyone see anything??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Does the carpark not have CCTV?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭newspower

I think might help if you say which Dunnes

• Registered Users Posts: 16 The_Lua

The grocery store and was parked in the multi storey across the road. Was told there is no CCTV

From one of the 116 Stores they have in the south.....I might be able to narrow it down by Multi Story Carparks on Street Opposite. :rolleyes:

If I wrote it on the Cavan forum,it just might be the Cavan branch....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Right so. My mistake as didn't realise I had strayed into Cavan forum.........

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭grumbleweed

Firstly sorry to hear about all your stuff its ****ty when that happens .

I remember reading in the Anglo Celt about 2 or 3 years ago that they were looking for company tenders with regards installing CCTV all around Cavan town . Im fairly sure there is cameras there, your best bet would be to get on to Cavan co co and ask them , also Cavan gardai should know.

Thanks for that! I rang Cavan guards and they told me there is no CCTV in there. I'd say the stuff is long gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Hi The Lua,
    not sure if this is relevant but I noticed this Ad in Adverts.ie the other day and maybe of some help...have a read and see what you think...cheers and good luck..

http://www.adverts.ie/desktops/cavan-it-com/2961724

Advertisement