Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wexford double header 11/6/11

Options
  • 06-06-2011 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭

Leinster senior hurling championship semi-final - Wexford v Kilkenny
    Leinster senior football championship quarter-final - Wexford v Westmeath

Not sure if the interest in these matches will be great outside the participating counties but this is one of the biggest days in wexford GAA in quite a while so though it deserved it's own thread. Buzz around town is great and were expecting a near capacity crowd at the park something which hasn't happened before.

Footballers have as good a chance as any against westmeath i feel, and if we win we set up a winnable semi-final v either carlow or louth. So have a decent chance of reaching another leinster final.

The hurlers as always face an uphill task against the cats but if anyone is capable of beating the cats on their day its wexford and with a huge home crowd behind us who knows what could happen.

What does everyone else think and will any of you from wexford or other counties be making the trip? I know i will.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭looseygoosey

always a big fan of wexford hurling and this will game will be packed to capacity

Hopefully they can cause an upset,its unlikely but not impossible.Will definetely be heading down to it if i get the tickets

Im from kildare by the way so there is outside interest in this.

Advertisement