Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA P7

Options
  • 27-03-2015 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there, I hear ACCA are doing September exams and I also hear which I'm not sure is 100% true is that you can sit any of the P exams in any order. So, that being said I have P3 and will hopefully have P1 completed first time around so I was thinking of sitting P7 in Septmeber to get it out of the way. Anyone have any advice on P7 and I was wondering what lecturers for it in Cork are the best?

PS Has anyone ever gone to City Colleges as they are only offering online courses for that exam period? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

tiger92 wrote: »
    Hi there, I hear ACCA are doing September exams and I also hear which I'm not sure is 100% true is that you can sit any of the P exams in any order. So, that being said I have P3 and will hopefully have P1 completed first time around so I was thinking of sitting P7 in Septmeber to get it out of the way. Anyone have any advice on P7 and I was wondering what lecturers for it in Cork are the best?

PS Has anyone ever gone to City Colleges as they are only offering online courses for that exam period? Thanks

Please note there is no P6 ROI exam this September.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tiger92

Thanks although I knew that already, so again does anyone know any good lecturers they've had in the past for P7 and has anyone used city colleges? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

tiger92 wrote: »
    Thanks although I knew that already, so again does anyone know any good lecturers they've had in the past for P7 and has anyone used city colleges? Thanks

+1 for Sean in CC!

Advertisement