Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accounts Technician Online

• 14-03-2015 5:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,123 ✭✭✭✭

Thinking about doing this course but I don't want to attend lectures as I plan on working so I'm wondering is it possible to do it online or maybe attend weekend only revision lectures?
    I studied Accounting in College so have a fair bit of knowledge which will help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Yes, you can do it at night/weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 13 soap_bubble

Check out ATI on-line course, it's pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,123 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

will look into it. The ATI course does look good but I'm unsure if you can do it without attending lectures

• Registered Users Posts: 13 soap_bubble

You can, the lectures are recorded and available for online students 24/7. There's also online tutors' support, subject forums, virtual classes and few face-to-face sessions.
    I wasn't sure myself if I can manage with work, home and all but it's a great solution, you don't need to travel to lectures and can do your study in your own time. We've just had mock exams and I did quite well so this type of study works fine for me :)

Advertisement