Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC HTC DROID 2 Android Phone Repair problem

Options
  • 23-07-2013 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering could anyone help me here, I have the phone below
    http://goo.gl/wLIA5H

Unfortunately I went to charge it recently and I somehow managed to severely damage the needles on the phone where the charger plugs into, they bent and broke after I tried to force the charger into the phone ( I was in a drunken state and didn't realize what I was doing).

I have alot of important pictures,numbers etc on this phone that I really dont want to lose and cant figure out how to get them off it as I am now unable to charge the phone becuase it is dead. I went into two repair shops in Galway one dude quoted me a 100 quid as he said he would have to send it off, and the other shop said it was an old phone and it would be hard to get the correct part needed to fix it.

Iv searched on ebay for parts and trawled the internet for help but cant seem to get much help!

Any info that would help will be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Advertisement