Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taking care of skin issues/general

• 22-09-2009 3:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Over this past 6months the face on my skin has been getting worse and worse. ill try to explain a bit. i just turned 21. when im in a nightclub or out at night i look good and am cofident chatting to girls etc. i look good bassically.

but when out during the day time in normal daylight. my skin is kinda off tone. little whiteheads and pale in one bit red in another

i am begging sum1 to give me a solution as to what i can do. if i have to put cucumbers in my eyes lol i will do that

what in general can i do to make my facial skin all the one smooth tonein daylight

sorry if this is hard to read im just back from 21s nightclub lol

thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

CDFM will have loads of ttips for you, fast amounts of untold knowladge await you.

go with god

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭RandomRetard

what is CDFM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Thats me.

Its quite common in 21 year olds who leave home and stop washing to get spots.

Anyway what I suggest is going to your chemist and getting a good dermalogical scrub or wash. It sounds like you have blocked pores(blackheads are open pores and whiteheads are closed pores).It could also be blocked hair follicles -so its a good idea to get a new and proper razor and razorblades.

Some guys will exfoliate - an exfoliant is basically a wash with scratchy bits in it and that should remove any blockages, excess oils and flaky or dead skin.

The normal drill as any girl will tell you is the following

1. Cleanser or exfoliant ( to wash the skin) Medicated or dermalogical to get rid of infection or redness.
    2. Toner -(witchhazel is cheap) to close the pores
    3. Moisturoiser - well if you dont use it you get very dry skin.

All in all its 10-15 Euro in Boots.It should clear up in 2-3 days. You should get by on once a week and should probably use every morning after clubbing.

See hoe you go - there are other conditions like adult acne that you would need to go to a doctor for.

The girlies will love ya:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Totally agree with the above. But, I think diet is a factor too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

shapez wrote: »

Diet -I dont know about that but certainly a couple of bottles of water for rehydration after being out on the lash never does Liam Gallagher any harm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭RandomRetard

super awnser cdfm. going to print that out and take it to chemist. thanks mate
    shapez wrote: »

your probably right as my diet is horrible so will need to cut down on all the takeaways

Advertisement