Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA museum @ Croke Park

Options
  • 22-11-2014 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question, I would call the museum but don't think they're open yet

Planning to bring someone on the skyline tour and with the price you also get access to the museum. I haven't done either myself

The person I'm bringing isn't Irish and in fact they handn't heard of Tipperary! I'm educating them on the Premier County :cool:

In the museum is there any interactive part when they maybe have a net and let you have a few belts of a sliotar and kick/handpass a ball? That would be fun! I'm hoping so but I've read lots of websites and reviews this morning and cannot find an answer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

mikemac1 wrote: »

In the museum is there any interactive part when they maybe have a net and let you have a few belts of a sliotar and kick/handpass a ball? That would be fun! I'm hoping so but I've read lots of websites and reviews this morning and cannot find an answer

Yes there is. It is upstairs in the Museum.

Advertisement