Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotpoint Ultima Door sign

Options
  • 21-05-2012 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I have had ongoing problems with this washing machine last January I was getting a door code the machine would run the cycle and then I couldnt open the door the door itself clicks into place and isnt faulty. I didnt overpack the machine either. Anyway, I got the people out (that I bought the machine from) in Feb to fix it I think it was the display screen and error codes that was causing a problem. Last week I put another wash on and the same thing is happening again it went a 1.18 wash and went as far as 12 mins then flashing door it didnt spin the clothes properly either I managed to get them out.
    I get it an empty run today to check if I had maybe overpacked but it did the same thing again on an empty drum. Because I had the shop out to look at the machine in Feb I feel I shouldnt be charged a call out fee again it cost €60 the last time and I dont want to have to pay again after it going on me after 3 months :mad: I have had the machine for nearly 3 years. I'm looking at the invoice that was sent in Feb it says something like " freed brush" so got charged €60 for a call out and to do that don't want to be paying that if every couple of months hes coming out just to move some brush on my machine.

Advertisement