Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sick of lack of pokemon activities in ireland

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

aismac wrote: »
    Thanks a million Urizen. We'll see you next Tuesday! We (he) may just lurk at first. Thanks, Ais.

Hi Ais, he'd be welcome to come, just so you know we have a prerelease event for the trading card game on Tuesday for a new set which he's more than welcome to attend. It costs 30 euro but he'd get 8 booster packs of cards and cool stuff for participating. Then we'll have the regular league afterwards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 George_Foreman

This post has been deleted.

He shouldn't have been trying to sell in a general forum :p I assume your referring to that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Any mod wanna lock this?? I'd just like to point out to anyone new to this thread, anyone who is sick of a lack of pokémon activities in Ireland is deaf dumb and blind. We have a full OP program now :)

We sure do. And it rocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

xD this thread reminded me of this scene. I stopped collecting Pokemon cards back in 2000 surprised they are still popular

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ciaracool200

i hate that there isn't any pokemon stuff outside of dublin and i live in kerry so there is low chance of me going there.please gamefreak give us more #pokemonireland

Its not up to game freak, its up to you and people in Kerry to organise things. You have enough people for league and various events, the pokemon company should supply with badges, promo cards, etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, we have a small set up in Galway, a few of us just organised to meet up once a week and play. Granted, I'm the only one that really follows the TCG so really all we do is the video game stuff. All we have is a facebook group and a place to meet up, but it suits us.

• Advertisement

https://www.facebook.com/groups/87668007454/

Join group here, find Kerry based people, set up league, have events.

Any Limerick Pokemon Fans ? :(

Advertisement