Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass guitar and Lead Guitar players wanted for new band in Youghal

Options
  • 15-09-2012 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

So, after putting the first thread on this forum, which led to interesting people met, I find myself looking for some more band members for a new band in the Youghal area. We are a drummer/backup vocalist and a rhythm guitar/main vocalist. The band would be based just five minutes up the road from Youghal. As practice would most likely be taking place in my house, which I share with my beautiful fiancè and baby daughter, I would be looking for people that wouldn't mind avoiding any kind of smoking or drinking during practice sessions. I believe there will be a time and a place for that, but that wouldn't be during practice. The main thing is that we don't want to practice for the sake of it, but we would be looking forward to start gigging in the area as soon as possible, and then see where it goes from there.

I would be looking for starting over with some covers, just to find the right groove between ourselves and then start with our own projects.
    The most important thing for me is determination, and will to get going. A bit of open mindedness would be much appreciated, we are here to have fun and to do something we like. You can contact me by Private Message here, or drop me an e-mail at nimesio@hotmail.com.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

So what kind of band are ye going to be? What kind of music are ye going to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Nimesio

The layout of the band is to be decided with all the members of the band, I personally play hard rock, alternative metal, heavy metal, this kind of music. Artists that influence my music are Avenged Sevenfold, Tool, A perfect Cicle, Linkin Park, Dream Theater, between the others. I do not mind anyway once I am playing, in the limits of reasonable :) Are you interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

If that is your direction, then no not my thing. Best of luck with the search!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Nimesio

Lead Guitar position filled in, Looking for a bass guitar player and ready to go :)

Advertisement