Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap band t-shirt printing...?

Options
  • 14-09-2012 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Can anyone recommend a cheap t-shirt printer? There must be some places that cater to bands and the like. Am looking to print onto black tees, probably around 50 or thereabouts t-shirts. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Shirtworks in the UK seem to be cheaper than all places I have so far found in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

Can anyone recommend a cheap t-shirt printer? There must be some places that cater to bands and the like. Am looking to print onto black tees, probably around 50 or thereabouts t-shirts. Cheers!

Hey M.O.M, try www.teejunction.ie

Pretty cheap and quick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

If you require only few t-shirts I would recommend: tee.sh

I have used them before and very good finish and quick turnaround.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭miniroar

try omnisigns.ie they do tshirt printing, we get our band posters and banners off them

Since spoke with Al in Al tees

http://www.alstees.com/

Seems like a very nice chap and very helpful etc.

No idea on cost as of yet as have not yet got that far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Tom at Killer Tees is great.
    Decent prices, and fantastic quality.
    http://www.killertees.ie/

I know it looks like I am flip-flopping here more than a politician but Tom at Killertees was recommended to me as well by a designer mate and he said Tom's work was top notch and if your designs were a bit more complex etc Tom was the man for the job.

Advertisement