Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do women find muscular men attractive?

• 16-12-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

I strive to have a body like Zyzz, but a girl told me she didn't find him attractive.1287002414677.jpg&w=502&h=799&ei=YjnOUJedLIOBhQfR9YC4DQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1063&vpy=224&dur=1101&hovh=283&hovw=178&tx=143&ty=171&sig=104828751219392095294&page=1&tbnh=139&tbnw=85&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0,i:139

Is this a common thing or is she crazy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Its common that she's crazy. Crazy like a fox.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

I strive to have a body like Zyzz, but a girl told me she didn't find him attractive.1287002414677.jpg&w=502&h=799&ei=YjnOUJedLIOBhQfR9YC4DQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1063&vpy=224&dur=1101&hovh=283&hovw=178&tx=143&ty=171&sig=104828751219392095294&page=1&tbnh=139&tbnw=85&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0,i:139

Is this a common thing or is she crazy.
    Its mad but some women are different from others and like different stuff .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Depends on what muscle you are talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Women like muscular men.

Not steroid abusing over obsessive freaks who spend more time in front of the mirror than they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Yes, I believe that every single woman in the world fancies the same type of man. That is why the world's population is decreasing at such an alarming rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

If you have a face like a leper then I would imagine that it does not matter how much muscles you have

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Yeah, and some guys like women with big tits. It won't make the 9 o'clock news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I'd find that massively off-putting. Seems like preening foppery to me, no matter how much stuff you can lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭marketty

Of course the question we're all dancing around is 'do you even lift??!!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Yeah, and some guys like women with big tits. It won't make the 9 o'clock news.
    Any source for this outlandish claim?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Well seeing as us women are all the same, just listen to your girlfriend. She speaks for us all. As we all do for each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Something very dodge going on with his right leg.....

Back on topic - as many others have said, different strokes (heh) for different folks. I love that look, but it's only one of a number of things that attract me to someone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

So you got to speak to a girl . Your on the right track . You spoke about big muscley men . Oops mistake .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

To me thats unattractive.... I love my boyfriends body he's pretty active but he wouldn't be defined.... Nice bum and arms.... ah he's perfect :)
    Used to go out with a guy who was crazy for gym, 6 pack all that but while I fancied him it was nothing to do with his body....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

I can't speak for all women, but I wouldn't find the fellow on the pic attractive. At all.

But if it's any consolation, I know a good few gay guys who claim to really be into that look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Who'd a thunk it?

Womens like different things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

HowAreWe wrote: »
    Women like muscular men.

Not steroid abusing over obsessive freaks who spend more time in front of the mirror than they do.
    I think women like men who are tough and look tough. Guys who take steroids think they are tough and in there head would take on anyone. The harsh reality is that those "disco muscles" they show off are total image and most "sensible" women" see through that. There's always those jersey shore type women who lap it up , but in fairness... Airheads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Its common that she's crazy. Crazy like a fox.

ahem!

I'm probably not unusual in finding the guy in the OP a bit too much. I think a guy who looks like that would have to devote a large amount of time to working out and be very careful of what he eats to maintain it, and that would be a total pain over time. A guy who looks fit, yes. A guy who looks like its his main focus in life, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I dunno, Isn't Zyzz decomposing as we type......I wouldn't strive for that body!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

gg2 wrote: »
    6 pack all that

I'm into six packs too. Doesn't help with muscles though.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

"Get fit or die mirin'"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Yep they love the tren cough too, it really gets them going.

Candie wrote: »
    I'm probably not unusual in finding the guy in the OP a bit too much. I think a guy who looks like that would have to devote a large amount of time to working out and be very careful of what he eats to maintain it, and that would be a total pain over time. A guy who looks fit, yes. A guy who looks like its his main focus in life, no.
    Seemingly steroids don't take much time or effort

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭ameee

I like muscles on a man but more the hard working lumberJack real muscles look then steroid filled fake tan look but that's just me. I like men who look like they could throw me over there shoulder not fight me over the mirror

Sauve wrote: »
    Something very dodge going on with his right leg.....

Back on topic - as many others have said, different strokes (heh) for different folks. I love that look, but it's only one of a number of things that attract me to someone.
    His middle leg looks to be slightly askew too.

Can't believe I noticed that.:o

• Site Banned Posts: 11 P0rn0King

I strive to have a body like Zyzz[/img]

Take steroids and smoke, have heart attack in thailand in early 20's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I train a fair bit. I'd love to look like Zyzz. I don't really care if women think it looks good or not.
    This is me recently https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/396425/226716.jpg I look so skinny there but I'm actually big enough in reality.My girlfriend used to always say to me don't get too big (not like it's easy) and that she liked the size I was now and didn't like big guys and such, but some day I'll be huge.
    I'm fairly sure Zyzz was juicing though. I've never done that, not sure I'd like to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I train a fair bit. I'd love to look like Zyzz. I don't really care if women think it looks good or not.
    This is me recently https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/396425/226716.jpg I look so skinny there but I'm actually big enough in reality.My girlfriend used to always say to me don't get too big (not like it's easy) and that she liked the size I was now and didn't like big guys and such, but some day I'll be huge.
    I'm fairly sure Zyzz was juicing though. I've never done that, not sure I'd like to.

Nice pink db's Ted :P

• Advertisement

benwavner wrote: »
    Nice pink db's Ted :P
    They're salmon :p
    There's something very homoerotic about posting a blurred out picture of yourself online...
    As my mam used to say, "you'd be a psychiatrists Christmases all come at once..."
    :D

Why have you pixeled out your knob?

Do you think someone here will recognise you by it?:pac:

Fair play to you. Of course zyzz was juicing. Poser. Unfortunately guys like you are rare. Most lads go for the quick fix and in reality their the ones Ye can spot a mile off as juicers

Dtp79 wrote: »
    Fair play to you. Of course zyzz was juicing. Poser. Unfortunately guys like you are rare. Most lads go for the quick fix and in reality their the ones Ye can spot a mile off as juicers
    A friend of mine said he'd never do it. Then a few months ago he decided to do a cycle. He made some amazing gains. He doesn't care about image though, he just loves making gains.
    I don't really see a problem juicing. It seems to be extremely safe from what I can tell.
    Just the idea of putting a needle into my ass werids me out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

A friend of mine said he'd never do it. Then a few months ago he decided to do a cycle. He made some amazing gains. He doesn't care about image though, he just loves making gains.
    I don't really see a problem juicing. It seems to be extremely safe from what I can tell.

if you don't want real muscle then go ahead and juice
    if you want it to be real then don't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

Where To wrote: »
    Why have you pixeled out your knob?

Do you think someone here will recognise you by it?:pac:

:pac::pac: I am ashamed to say I tried. You're on a roll Where To. Thanks for the laughs.

• Advertisement

Extremely safe? Up until the point where you keel over after your heart gives out under the strain.
    Long term damage is massive Teddy, not to mention the short-term cnut that a fair few become!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

one woman's Les Dawson is the next woman's Brad Pitt

Gains my ass. Let me guess.... As soon as he started gaining he bought smaller tshirts. he started to stand in clubs with his guns flexed and his lips pouted. If he hasn't done that yet he will. Trust me. Go to any nite club and there's always a bunch of " hard men lol" standing there lookin mysterious. Lmao.

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    :pac::pac: I am ashamed to say I tried. You're on a roll Where To. Thanks for the laughs.
    lol, I can't make any sense of that post. What does it mean:D
    Extremely safe? Up until the point where you keel over after your heart gives out under the strain.
    Long term damage is massive Teddy, not to mention the short-term cnut that a fair few become!
    Just from watching bigger faster stronger it led me to believe it's quite safe. But then again, I think his brother is actually dead himself now...:(
    Dtp79 wrote: »
    Gains my ass. Let me guess.... As soon as he started gaining he bought smaller tshirts. he started to stand in clubs with his guns flexed and his lips pouted. If he hasn't done that yet he will. Trust me. Go to any nite club and there's always a bunch of " hard men lol" standing there lookin mysterious. Lmao.
    He's not the type. He's in his mid thirties now and is genuinely just big into bodybuilding. He doesn't go to nightclubs.

lol, I can't make any sense of that post. What does it mean:D

Just from watching bigger faster stronger it led me to believe it's quite safe. But then again, I think his brother is actually dead himself now...:(

He's not the type. He's in his mid thirties now and is genuinely just big into bodybuilding. He doesn't go to nightclubs.
    Give it time! He's into gains cause it look good!!!!! It maybe hes one in a million. It's not natural muscle and it is NOT safe. Look at arnie... Had major surgery on his heart BEFORE somehting went wrong. He knew it was coming!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Some do, some don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Teddy should be permabanned for posting that pic. AH is no longer safe.

I wanna know how many saucy PMs' he's gotten tonight? :D

I love you starbelgrade :D

Circle jerk time... Have you ever thought about doing comedy? You have a very quick wit. I think you'd genuinely be a success ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I had assumed you to be about 18 inches tall and furry - like your profile pic.

You lied to us with your username and profile pic !!!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

if you don't want real muscle then go ahead and juice
    if you want it to be real then don't

Eh?

Its still real muscle. You don't take orals and injectables then get henched over night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Eh?

Its still real muscle. You don't take orals and injectables then get henched over night

Any you!!! I'll bet you're not really a Panda!!! Are ya ?????? :eek:

If only:D You'd think someone would at least humor me:p
    I had assumed you to be about 18 inches tall and furry - like your profile pic.

You lied to us with your username and profile pic !!!!:mad:
    On the inside I am :p

Dunno if it counts as saucy, but I offered him €50 for his jocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Any you!!! I'll bet you're not really a Panda!!! Are ya ?????? :eek:

No I'm just a henched bear

• Advertisement
Advertisement