Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16 Lives

Options
  • 19-06-2015 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Is the 16 Lives series worth reading? A lot of the authors seem to be related to the subjects so I was wondering if they are worth a read?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭jonniebgood1

You need to provide more information on your query

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

You need to provide more information on your query

I was wondering where they written with rose tinted glasses and not a real account of the men and what they did more of a they could do no wrong or is it a true representation of what happened at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭RGM

I've only read the one on James Connolly by Lorcan Collins. It's been a couple years now and I'm a little hazy on the specifics, but I do remember finding it a good read and worthwhile. Never did get around to any of the others, so thanks for the reminder. I'd love to hear from anyone who has read them.

Collins, by the way, puts on the 1916 walking tour in Dublin and it was a well-spent couple hours. I'd recommend that as well.

Advertisement