Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Local Buses going from Tyrrellspass to Ballinlough Castle, Clonmellon

• 12-06-2015 8:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,641 ✭✭✭✭

I'm down to work the build at body & Soul festival and I'm not a driver so relying on public transport from Galway to the Body & Soul festival site. I due to start work on Sunday 14th June at 2 pm. So I have to catch the Citylink Commuter bus to Dublin, the nearest drop off point is Tyrrellspass and then its 41 km to Ballinlough Castle. I know I should have put this in the Commuting and Transport forum but I thought I would have a better chance posting it here seeing that most of you posters would be local to the Westmeath area. I'm trying to suss local CIE bus services that would bring me from Tyrrellspass to the Ballinlough area in Clonmellon. Can anyone help?

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,641 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Ok. that didn't work, no bus numbers. Had a look at the BE journey planner and its a joke, giving me three buses or two buses you need to take to travel 41 kms to Ballinlough Castle. OK, can anyone offer me a lift from Tyrrellspass to Ballinlough Castle, will pay you for the trouble and fuel.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

does a bus go from athlone to Dundalk via delvin ?

check it out. you could get off your first bus in athlone

Delvin to the castle is only a few mile

Advertisement