Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever used this?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Surely there must be somebody? :confused:

Anybody??

I've just been approved to get this on my LTI book. Anybody with experiences?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

sorry never heard of it but just wanted to say if no one gets back on here about it have a google for incontinence forums/ message boards as am registered on several,shoud be able to find answers there as they have boards for both types of incon.

Scruffles wrote: »
    sorry never heard of it but just wanted to say if no one gets back on here about it have a google for incontinence forums/ message boards as am registered on several,shoud be able to find answers there as they have boards for both types of incon.

Cheers.

Scruffles wrote: »

Can you suggest any forums?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Hi there.
    I work in a clinical setting but I have not had reason to use a product such as that.
    However, here is a link to a site that has more information, though it is sponsored by the manufacturer link

Here also is an independent site, run by the British Government/NHS, that presents the risks with the product and others of the type link it is a clinical description but here is a pdf of the matter link

I might suggest that a discussion with your GP or the item provider, be it a company rep or your pharmacist will be helpful, as they will have had contact with many end users of the product, both new comers and experienced people, and so will be familiar with issues.

Advertisement